Monday, June 1, 2009

Just For You

Sold!
Thanks Jessica:)
This little cutie patootie is the perfect twin bed. Its a touch vintage, but the color brings it right up to date. Painted black, it would really work well with a fun, tailored boy spread; or it could be the perfect balance to a fluffy, frilly girly spread. You've gotta love versatility:) And the best part is I'm offering the option of customization! (If that wasn't a word before, it is now) The lucky buyer will get to pick the perfect finishing touches. Like it clean and classic? I'll just add some polyurethane for depth and protection. A glaze like this will really bring out the detail. Some distressing will give it that awesome shabby chicness we've all come to love. You decide!
Another option for a custom touch is this great raised panel:

It's practically begging for an initial or a maybe a shiny metal number. A number may sound strange, but I've seen some awesome stuff accessorized with things like pewter house numbers. For instance, if this was going to be for my little Mr. Three, a pewter 3 would be such a cute, modern touch to this bed.
The Details:
The bed is solid wood and includes a headboard, foot board (exactly the same as the headboard) and side rails. It fits a twin mattress and box springs and measures 31 1/2" high.
$125 OBO and you pick the final look

1 comment:

  1. Another darling thing that I want, but don't need. Can I put my order in for a cute pair of bunk beds that can be used as twin beds too?

    I could use those. You're a furniture genius.

    ReplyDelete