Monday, November 7, 2011

A Little White Desk

I recently finished this sweet little desk for a client, my cute friend Brooke.  I have a lot of cute friends :)  It started out a dated golden oak but had pretty lines and was nice and solid.


She wanted bright white, with just a little distressing and some dark glaze to add a little balance to a 12 year-old girl's bedroom with brand new, glossy white furniture and a shabby chandy.


 She'll add new hardware and a fun upholstered chair.



I also painted and glazed two of these shelves with stained pegs to hang above the desk.  (Sorry for my lack of good pictures.  This summer and fall seriously kicked my butt.  I'm hopeful the butt-kicking is mostly over.) 

Brooke has fabulous taste and is currently in the process of building up her design portfolio.  I hope this helps a little!  Thanks Brooke!



1 comment: