Friday, February 6, 2009

Stay Tuned...



Yes, folks these beauties straight from 1976-seriously-are my next project. My mom and dad got these tables for their first Christmas together. Awww:) And they have lived in my mom's living room ever since. As you can see, they have had a long, well-loved life and are now ready for their face lift! They are HEAVY, SOLID wood and still function perfectly so we are going to make them as pretty as they are strong. Skeptical? Well stay tuned, because I promise you they are going to be gorgeous!
I'm also working on a few more projects that will be finished and posted for sale hopefully within the next week: A fun chalkboard made from a beautiful vintage frame, some adorable twin boys beds, and a few other odd and ends. I'm working on building up my inventory, so check back often and let me know what you think!
PS I'm also working on getting some more photos and references of things I've done in the past, such as cabinets and bigger furniture projects. Unfortunately, I don't have access to a lot of it anymore and I wasn't smart enough to take pictures for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment