Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Show and Tell (Not Show and Sell ) :)

For today's show and tell I brought this scrumptious, Chunky Chalkboard to share:



As black and white (or cream, actually) is fast becoming my favorite color combination, a chalkboard like this seems like pure, yummy eye candy. Plus, it embodies all my other favorites. A little chipped, a little distressed, a little glazed. Isn't it just perfect in all it's gorgeous imperfection?

Unfortunately, this one isn't for sale, exactly. Tyler's company is having a charity auction and he thought it would be a great idea for "us" to contribute something from {The Fine House}. Situations like this always cause me great stress and produce lots of self-second-guessing, though I'm sure that's not the correct way to express it. So, after much hemming and hawing the Chunky Chalkboard is the lucky pick. I sincerely hope that it tickles someone's fancy and can contribute a small part to someone in need.

*As for more lovely merchandise, I have some great stuff up my sleeve, preparing for a big reveal. The next few days may hold a sneak peek...

No comments:

Post a Comment