Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Super Cute Chair, A Super Cute Table

This Super Cute Chair with pillow in Gray makes me want to start over and re-do my entire house. I love it that much. I mentioned this to my husband. Got the husband eye roll. But seriously, what's not to love? Refinished in super chic gray with a little distressing.
Seat and coordinating 17" x 17" pillow. Gorg.


$50

The Super Cute Table in pink. Awesomely super cute. It is distressed and glazed in mocha and would definitely leave its mark in any room. Obviously a little girl's room. But what an unexpected pop in the living or family room! (Which is where I had it set up. Again. Super Cute.) Measures 22" h x 21" w

$30


-Make it a Combo Meal for $70

$50!!!!

Hello! Thats like getting the table for free!

Sold!

Thanks for stopping by and have a Great Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment