Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Posh Poppy

Exciting news alert! My two fabulous friends, Jessica and Candice, are starting a new boutique/art show called Posh Poppy. Woohoo! A cute new boutique! Thats what I said. Because my secret dream for when I grow up is to have my own shop someday, I decided to be brave and ask if I could put some furniture in their first show to get my feet wet. They graciously allowed me to be a vendor. I don't think I've ever been a vendor before! The Fine House, Vendor. Has a nice ring to it, no? The first show will be held Friday and Saturday November 13th & 14th from 10am to 6pm in a beautiful model home in Salem. Over the next little while I'll be previewing some of the stuff I'm getting ready to take, such as this little sweetie pie:I've affectionately named her Frenchy. She's got storage, she's got style and she makes a statement!I've got lots of stuff in store (if I can get it all ready...) Big stuff, little stuff and inbetween stuff. So mark the weekend of Nov. 13-14 on your calendar and come check out the The Fine House at Posh Poppy!
Sold!
Thanks Aunt Paige:)

No comments:

Post a Comment