Friday, November 13, 2009

Posh Poppy Update

-Edited April 27, 2011-
This buffet is still one of my favorite projects, and I wanted to share it.  I wish wish wish that I had taken mulitple and better and  pictures of it. What was I thinking? Oh well, lesson learned:)  I painted it as part of a boutique that I participated in a while ago.  Please disregard the boutique info. The buffett now lives in the super cute salon of my even cuter friend.  Maybe I'll go take a better picture there.  But for now I'm linking it to the Primitive and Proper Piece of Work Wednesday party.




-Original Post-
The Posh Poppy boutique is happening right now! Ok, so its not happening right now anymore. But, thanks to the lovely snow last weekend, I've still got some great stuff available with-this is the best part-reduced prices! Here's a little taste of the inventory from The Fine House Please don't mind the unstaged pictures. Sometimes life (read: my kids) has to take priority:):

The Jazzy buffet with hutch is probably the most fun thing I've done so far! Her subtle zebra stripes bring to mind the phase "Be still, my heart". She's a smaller buffet with modern lines, three functioning drawers, and two cupboards. She even has grooves for plates to stand. I can see her working in almost every room of the house: awesomely in a kitchen where a bigger piece of furniture wouldn't fit; as the cutest bookcase ever in a living room; as an entry piece with bonus places to put keys, mail and gloves; as freestanding storage in a bathroom (oooo!); or so adorable in a little kid's room I can't even stand it!
 Edited again: Back then I didn't have my sweet baby girl.  I would completely DIE to have it for her room now :)
Sold!
Thanks Lindsey! I love your salon!




The Corsage blanket chest also makes my heart skip a little beat. It's a smaller Lane Cedar Chest (I forgot to take the measurements of stuff before I dripped it all off...) with a natural-colored light canvas upholstered seat featuring three fabric flowers. It's been refinished in delicate pink with dark green peeking through.
Reduced!!! $100
Sold

Gotta love a good chalkboard. Super cute as well as functional. A fancy frame finished in antique white with mocha glaze. (The dresser and best lamp ever are unfortunately not for sale. The belong in the model home where Posh Poppy is taking place.)

I have to admit, a pretty chair with an upholstered seat just does something for me. So many places it can go! This is a pair of matching chairs with cane backs finished in black and heavily distressed . Natural-colored canvas makes the cushy seat ready any scrumptious pillow.
$45 each or $80 gets you two:)
Both Chairs Sold!

Gertie is living her second life as the girl whom no one can take their eyes from! A large mirror refinished in bright green with a mocha glaze to tone it down a little and some distressing makes her the perfect addition as a fun bathroom mirror, in an entry over a table, in a bedroom, over a desk, you name it and she'll send it over the top!
Reduced to $50!!!
Sold!


And you might remember the vintage door Entry Station from this post. Still super cute! And to answer a few questions, yes. This can be safely hung in the studs of a wall to make a sleek, shabfabulas entry station!

You haven't missed the event yet! The Posh Poppy will be going strong through tomorrow, Saturday Nov. 14 until 6pm. Click here for directions and more info.



Click here to see what I've been up to lately!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I have a mantle and some built in shelves that i would love to have redone... do you do that? let me know my email is ambyj15@yahoo.com. I live in salem. I was at the posh poppy selling scentsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that zebra hutch is awesome!!!!! i love it! thanks so much for linking it up so i could see it.... i think it pretty much rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the zebra hutch!!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how suttle the zebra is on the hutch. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete