Wednesday, June 22, 2011

6th Street Design School

If you were here with me as a I run through my daily list of favorite blogs, you would know that 6th Street Design School by Kristen Krason is one that I never, ever miss. She is an adorable and hugely talented interior designer here in Utah.  I'm always in love with everything she does. So you can imagine my extreme excitement when I opened her blog this morning and saw this:


Kirsetn Krason Interiors

Remember the Rock Star Ottoman?  This is it!

Kirsten Krason Interiors

 It's been recovered in the most perfect fabric for the room.  Love it.  And of course, I also still love the legs and apron with their chippy layers of paint.  It's not often that I get to see how something looks when it goes home with someone, so I'm so excited to see it in this beautiful room!  You can read the whole post about the rest of the room here.  She did an awesome job!

No comments:

Post a Comment